Monday, June 15, 2009

Today I learned about people.
Broad opening
sentence don't you think? But really,today I learned that you never have anybody all figured out. I hate to admit that. Cause to so many people I'm a confidante and I like to think I have everyone figured out. I like to think that bi-weekly therapy visits have basically given me a degree in psychology. But you never figure everything out about everyone. Or anyone for that matter.
Isn't that kind of beautiful?
Cause mystery is beautiful it's exciting and strange and well. I relish it! I love the idea of getting to know someone. Whether that means making a new friend,going on a date,or just have a real talk with your best friend like when you were in grade six and spent hours talking over movies eating jumbo bags of popcorn.
also... MARY POSTED ON MY BLOG. YES THE REST OF CYBERSPACE I DON'T THINK YOU CAN HEAR ME BUT SHE DID.
Countdown till summer starts hopefully it's one of learning (Note to self after
Monday start emptying your head of formulas for the days ahead)

1 comment:

  1. thanks to MARY, i found your blog... and i love it (: i just love the topics of your posts, and the title of your blog immediately intrigued me. can't wait for more (:

    ReplyDelete